How to Lose Weight With Oatmeal. Research by Loughborough University claims that athletes who ate complex carbohydrates (such as oatmeal) at breakfast and lunch burn more fat during the day than those who ate simple carbohydrates. This proves that oatmeal helps to lose weight naturally and faster.
Oatmeal helps you lose weight
According to a study by the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM), among the main causes of death in the country are heart disease. Same as can be prevented with the consumption of foods such as oatmeal that helps to lose weight and lose weight, respecting the amounts.
Oatmeal is an easy way to improve your lifestyle. In the UNAM investigation, it was revealed that only 60 g of oats per day can control cholesterol and triglycerides, an essential process to prevent dyslipidemia, which is related to heart disease.
The Benefits of Oat Water
- Oats contain beta-glucans, soluble fiber, and polyphenols known as avenanthramide, which is antioxidants.
- Stabilize blood sugar levels. The Avena keeps you fuller for longer, without increasing the sugar.
- When you consume oats, you feel fuller and level your appetite, which will allow you to reduce the consumption of foods that can affect your diet.
- Helps to have regular bowel movements. High fiber content helps prevent constipation.
- Improve athletic performance: Changes metabolism and increases performance if you drink oatmeal about one hour before exercise.
How to Lose Weight With Oatmeal
How to prepare oatmeal water
- 1 cup organic whole oats – if possible gluten-free
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 6-8 cups pure water
- 1 medium cinnamon slice or 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Stevia powder (not white), to taste (may also be honey of bees )
- Ice, to taste
Elaboration oat water:
- Soak oats for 7 hours
- After that time, strain the oats, also cleansing it with pure water to eliminate the antinutrients and inhibitors of enzymes released during soaking.
- Once cleaned and drained, liquefy with stevia (or honey), cinnamon and vanilla with water. Grind until everything is perfectly ground.
- Now pour it into a pitcher (you can also paste it), and serve with plenty of ice.
How to drink oatmeal in the morning
Oatmeal is not taken without food. It is not convenient due to the amount of fiber it contains, and it is preferable to prepare the stomach before drinking it in the morning with a fasting juice of vegetables, for example. A healthy morning diet before taking your oatmeal water is recommended since you prepare well for fiber, which is very digestive.
When to drink the oatmeal
- In the mornings before or during a light breakfast, and after a vegetable juice.
- Between meals.
- You can use it as a substitute for cow’s milk in smoothies, cereal, fruits, etc.
- Take a glass every day, Or one to two glasses four times a week.