How to Make a Yogurt Face Mask Homemade. The yogurt is one of those ingredients in natural beauty, can be used for a very large variety of recipes and home remedies, not only for its versatility but ultimately by the various essential nutrients provided, as well as its various benefits and Properties.
In relation to its qualities on the skin, it is an ideal product because it helps disinfect and refresh the skin, giving a rejuvenated appearance to the face when used on a regular basis.
On the other hand, we can not forget that its benefits are not only external, since consumed on a regular basis every day help keep the intestines clean and in good condition, which means that our body is more capable of eliminating toxins and waste Toxic, whose effect we will finally be able to observe in healthy and young skin.
Another of the qualities we find in yogurt is that it works as a certainly excellent ingredient when it comes to making face masks. Precisely this time we will discover how to make a wonderful mask of yogurt and lemon, ideal for cleaning the skin and for those people who have granites and stains.
Nutritious yogurt mask for the skin
On this occasion, we explain how to make a mask of yogurt nourishing the skin of the face, which will bring to the skin of your face interesting and beneficial nutrients.Find out what you need and the steps to do it.
- 5 tablespoons unsweetened natural yogurt
- 1 saucepan or bowl
- In a saucepan or bowl put the natural yogurt.
- Beat it a little with a wooden spoon or a small beater.
How to apply:
It is advisable before applying this mask of yogurt to have washed the face before. Once dry, you just have to put some natural yogurt in your fingers, and apply it on the skin of the face with gentle circular massages, always avoiding the area around the eyes. Let it act for a few minutes.
Finally, remove with warm water.
Yogurt and Honey Mask
This mask is ideal for all types of skins. Both honey and yogurt provide beneficial properties to improve and take care of our face.
- 1 natural yogurt without sugar
- 3 tablespoons honey
For this mask, we will need a natural yogurt without sugar, three tablespoons of honey. From the yogurt, we will take about four large spoons that we will mix with the honey and we apply on the face like a cream. We let it act for 20 minutes and then wash our face with plenty of warm water. Dry your face with a towel, you will notice how soft you have left your face.
Yogurt and lemon facial mask
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- The first part the lemon in half and express it to obtain its juice. As in this recipe, we will only use one tablespoon, you can reserve the rest of the juice for some other dessert recipe, or you can drink it with a little water and sugar or honey.
- In a bowl or bowl add the tablespoon of lemon juice and 3 tablespoons of natural yogurt.
- Stir well with a wooden spoon, until both ingredients are well blended.
How to use it:
Once you have done this facial mask you just have to apply it on the skin of the face. To do this just put a little on the fingertips and put it on the skin with circular massages.
Be careful with the eye area, to prevent them from stinging or biting you if they come in contact with the lemon juice. Leave on for 20 minutes, then remove with plenty of warm water.
What are the benefits of this mask?
- Helps eliminate dead cells.
- It is an excellent natural tonic for the skin.
- Provides softness and essential nutrients.
- Helps revitalize the skin thanks to its vitamin C content.
- It fights premature aging, thanks to its antioxidant content.
Yogurt and clay mask
We propose on this occasion a great mask and yogurt clay recipe. Take note.
- 5 tablespoons of clay
- 2 tablespoons yogurt
- 2 tablespoons water (in which we have previously boiled potatoes).
- 1 drop of almond oil
- Cook the potatoes in a little water to obtain the resulting liquid.
- When boiling, turn off the heat and store the liquid (about 3 tablespoons).
- Mix all the ingredients, until you obtain a homogenous paste.
- Finally, to give a little aroma to the resulting mixture, add a droplet of orange blossom water.
What benefits does this mask of yogurt and clay:
- Provides a protective film on the skin of the skin.
- Ideal for all skin types.
- Helps nourish the face, and take care of it.
- It cleanses the skin of impurities.
Yogurt mask for oily skin
If you have oily skin and want to take care of it, today we propose how to make a beneficial yogurt mask for oily skin.
- 1 natural yogurt without sugar
- 1 lemon
For oily skin, we can make a mask of yogurt and lemon for what we will need: a natural yogurt without sugar, the juice of a lemon.
We beat everything together and apply it on the face like a cream. Wait about 20 minutes and rinse the face with warm water. You will notice how it improves the skin of the face, eliminating impurities and fat, the skin will be cleaner and smoother.
Yogurt facial mask and potato flour
- Yogurt bio (4 tablespoons)
- 2 capsules of vitamin E oil
- 30 g. Of potato flour
- 1 teaspoon honey
- First mix the yogurt with the honey.
- Extract the vitamin E oil from the capsules and mix it with the other ingredients.
- In case you want the cream to have a somewhat thicker consistency, add more flour.
aOnce made, you can apply the mask on your face as many times as you want, always letting it act for about 25 minutes. Remember to rinse with water.