How to Use Green Tea for Wrinkles. Green tea is one of the most popular and popular infusions around the world because of its long list of benefits and health properties. The tea plant or also scientifically known as Camellia sinensis is a perennial tree of the family of tracheae that is grown in the warm climates of many Asian regions, especially in China, and from which the leaves are prepared with which it is prepared Green Tea.
Among the different medicinal properties of green tea, highlights its antioxidant action, which is very powerful against wrinkles and also prevents premature aging of the skin. That is why, in this article from UnComo, we explain some ways on how to use green tea for wrinkles and also we detail your different properties for the skin.
- 1 How to Use Green Tea for Wrinkles
How to Use Green Tea for Wrinkles
Properties and Benefits of Green Tea for Skin
Green tea is a natural remedy to treat the skin and, above all, to reduce and prevent wrinkles because it has the following properties and benefits:
- Green tea is the only remedy that has a compound called epigallocatechin gala, which is the substance within the polyphenols catechins richer in antioxidant properties.
- These powerful antioxidant properties make green tea one of the most effective remedies to delay and prevent oxidation and aging of the skin caused by free radicals.
- In addition, its antioxidant power also protects us from other agents that prematurely age the skin such as UV rays.
- It is also rich in vitamin C, which provides cellular regeneration properties that accelerate the production of collagen and, consequently, reduces the appearance of wrinkles and lines of expression.
- Green tea prevents other signs of aging of the skin such as dryness, swelling and inflammation or bags that occur in the outline of the eyes thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- It is also a good treatment for other skin problems like acne and skin with rosacea due to its antibacterial action.
- Finally, green tea also has moisturizing properties that help to have the skin deeply moisturized and smooth.
How Green Tea is Used for Wrinkles
To take advantage of all the properties of green tea for the skin and especially to combat wrinkles, here’s how to use green tea for wrinkles in different ways:
Drink green tea for the skin
The first way to use green tea for wrinkles is as simple as trying to take it twice a day because by regularly drinking the infusion you will also take advantage of its antioxidant properties to prevent wrinkles. To make the infusion of green tea follow these steps:
- Fill a pot or a water kettle with the number of cups you want to prepare.
- Add one sachet or one teaspoon of green tea per cup.
- Heat the water over low heat without boiling.
- When the water is hot, turn off the heat and leave the sachets between 2 and 3 minutes. Do not overdo that time since otherwise green tea will lose all its properties.
- Strain the infusion and drink it either cold or hot. You can add to it to enhance its flavor honey (if it is cold) or lemon (if it is hot).
If the taste is not pleasant you can also try taking food supplements of this plant.
Green tea cream for the face
Another very effective way to use green tea is mixing the infusion with the facial cream that you use regularly. To do this, you just have to make an infusion of this tea and add two tablespoons of this in your moisturizer. Then you only have to apply it to the face by means of a message to activate the circulation and let it rest 5 minutes.
Green tea and chamomile tonic
Finally, we can also directly apply the infusion of green tea on our face to reduce wrinkles and fine lines. To do this, we make the infusion of green tea and when it is cold, we apply it all over the face with the help of cotton discs. Once applied, let it rest on the skin for 10 minutes and then remove it with warm water. It is advisable to add chamomile to this homemade tonic as it will also provide great benefits to take care of your skin and prevent and attenuate wrinkles.
Green tea, honey, and aloe vera mask
This homemade face mask is also an effective way to use green tea to reduce wrinkles. In addition, thanks to honey and aloe vera and its moisturizing, anti-inflammatory and soothing properties, you will also be able to fight against other signs of aging, as it will deeply moisturize your skin, give you a more smooth and luminous appearance and also reduce Both skin blemishes and dryness, if you suffer from it. To prepare this green tea mask you will only need:
- 2 tablespoons green tea infusion
- 1 tablespoon honey
- The pulp or gel of 1 piece of aloe vera
- If you do not have aloe vera gel purchased, then extract the gel from the piece of aloe vera. To do this, with the help of a knife you must remove the spines and peel the bark. Then beat the aloe vera until you get the gel.
- Now you should prepare the infusion of green tea as indicated above and let it cool down.
- In a bowl mix the aloe vera gel, two tablespoons of green tea and one of honey and stir everything until it is a kind of pasta. You’ll already have the mask ready.
- Apply the mask over the previously clean face and let it act for 15 minutes.
- When time passes, remove with plenty of cold water.
To get results with this mask, apply twice a week.
If you want to read more articles like How to use green tea for wrinkles, we recommend you to enter our category of Beauty and Personal Care or you can also download the fashion app Bellatips, the ideal application to always be “Bella”.